We want to thank the Halton Regional Master Gardeners for sharing their wonderful newsletter with us.
- November Gardening To-Do List, Halton MG Claudette Sims
- Spotlight on Native Plants – Hop Hornbeam (Ostrya virginiana) Halton MG Janet Mackey
- Cold-Moist Stratification of Seeds, Halton MG Patty King
- Fungus Gnats on Houseplants Halton MG Cathy Kavassalis
- Thugs & Invasives Caveat Emptor! – Beautiful Bully, Chameleon Plant – Halton MG Allyn Walsh
October To-Do List, Native Plants: Chokeberry (Aronia arbutifolia), and an interesting article about gardening websites.
September To-Do List
Native Plants: White Turtlehead (Chelone glabra) and “Garden Blunders.